Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh No, the big 3---0!

Yes, I am officially 30! It hasn't been as bad as I thought. I had a really good birthday. It was last Monday so I was off and Sailor and I played all day. That evening our family took me out to eat at Cracker Barrell then we watched Colton play basketball then back to the house for cake and icecream! Mom got the oh so appropriate cake with Sailor's priceless expression and the "Oh, no the big 3---0" on it. Just wait most of you other bloggers out there, your time is coming!





6 comments:

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

The cake is amazing!!! I am glad you had a great Birthday!

Lindsey said...

that cake is so great! happy birthday!!!

Tara said...

That cake is priceless! I know, I know my time is coming but oh all of the years that I wished I was older like you and many of our other friends but now I have the last laugh! Ha! My big 30 doesnt come until July!!! Sorry, I have to have some fun with this. Happy Birthday!!

Jones Family said...

Happy Birthday! My BIG 30 is next month.HA Love the cake. I have always said I am going to cry when I turn 30, but I have come to realize that 30 is the new 20 or at least that is what I keep telling myself.

carrie helle curry said...

happy birthday nikki! love the cake:)

hornefamily said...

Welcome to the 30 and over club. It is not so bad. I think the anticipation is the worst part. Happy Birthday and love the cake.