Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Heather!!

Thursday night, March, 12th, our family celebrated Heather's birthday. I mentioned to Joe on the way to Los Primos that Heather was brave to pick a Mexican restaurant on her birthday...Well she had evidently never celebrated a birthday or witnessed a birthday celebration there before. Needless to say she was really shocked when the band came playing and the waitress reached around her with a big scoop of Whip Cream!!! I would say she will pick a meal at home next year like Bruce did! We had a really good time and everyone got a little of the dessert!






2 comments:

Heather Robinette said...

OK, I know I was a little sun burned from the tanning bed, but I guess I was really shocked and embarrassed from the redness of my face!!! The pictures aren't as bad as I had thought they would be! Thanks for the nice?!?! surprise and the great gift!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun celebration! I'm sure the kids got a kick out of the whip cream. Happy birthday, Heather!