Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Susan!!

I got this idea for the picture from my friend Amanda and her little boy Lake who made Sailor one when she was born! Susan is my bestfriend from PT school. We met on interview weekend and became inseparable through school. We used to get to celebrate our birthday's together, however, it is hard now since she has been moving all over the place since we graduated. She has since settled down in Mississippi near Memphis and is starting up her new business working with children with Autism. This has always been her passion and I am so proud and excited for her. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl. Sorry we can't celebrate together. Maybe next year. Love ya!!

Sailor can't wait to see you!!

June 28, 2003


Halloween 2001 I think?

Road trip to Hilton Head!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

where did you get sailor's introduction cards? i just loved them and have a friend I wanted to pass the info on to! :)