Friday, July 11, 2008

Celebrating continues with a cookout!

Saturday Joe, Sailor and I went for a boat ride and short fishing trip up the Tennessee river and ended the day at a cookout at the Owings. Sailor loves to ride in the boat, however, she is not as happy when we stop to fish now that she can move around. Our boat has limited floor space for a 10 month old to crawl. On to the cook out. It was a fun night of bubble blowing, Cornhole throwing and hot dog eating. Although, I have to say I did not eat a hot dog but the grilled bologna hit the spot. Thanks Jay! We ended the night with a worn out little girl who stayed up till almost midnight cheering for the Ultimate fighting championship with Go Vols pom-poms. And yes Amanda there was a little River Dancing mixed in too!


Bubble blowing and Cornhole throwing!


Sailor and Eli


She almost looks like a natural!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Uh Oh, I know Heather wouldnt want to hear it but I think Sailor looks great with the pom poms! She can cheer and play ball too, I guess basketball would get in the way...

Heather Robinette said...

Definitely NOT a NATURAL!!!

Owings Family said...

LOVE it!! Now if we could only get her to say "Go Jackets"! :) J/K! I'm so glad that yall came and it is always great to visit!