Friday, July 11, 2008

Cookout with the girls, and Lake!

Tonight I got to spend some time with old friends. Sailor got to meet Lake for the first time and they had a blast. Lake is working on his sharing skills and Sailor is working on her tantrum skills! They played great together, Lake said if Sailor could just catch they would be in business! It was great seeing everybody and catching up with lots of baby tips and even a little gossip!

No we don't cage our children, Sailor just wanted to show Lake Beamer's bed. She loves to play in his kennel and they actually closed the door themselves!

Sailor and Lake sitting on the steps!

Me and Sailor, Kendra and Blayke, Amanda and Lake and Liz

Playing ball in the yard!

Blayke and Sailor

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh how fun! I wish we could have joined you guys. I would have loved to have seen you all. I love the picture of all of you guys! That is great. To think we are all married now with kids... Who would have thought?

Heather Robinette said...

I'm glad you all had a good visit. Of course I think Sailor looks just like you and Blayke looks just like Kendra, but I have to say that I think Lake looks like Wyatt!!! Come on Liz, your turn for a hubby and baby!!!

The Clifton Family said...

Love the CAGE... too funny.