Sunday, September 7, 2008

UT vs. UCLA :(

Last Saturday we cheered on the Vols at Eli O's house. Sailor got to wear her brand new Go Vol's cheerleader outfit. She looked very, very cute despite the loss. We had a great time as always visiting with everyone and seeing all the new babies! I think it will be very interesting in a year or so when all the kids can actually play together. Can't wait to see it.
Ready for the big game!

Daddy's in action...Joe and Sailor, Donnie and Maddox, Jay and Eli, Mithell and Noah!



She looks like a natural, so excited she had to hide her face with a pom pom.

5 comments:

Tara said...

She looks like a natural cheerleader! Uh Oh Heather! I left her a message that you can cheer and play ball too, well I guess basketball is out but she can still be a pitcher like her Mom! Bummer about the game! I love it when you post these pictures of all of the babies. I must see everyone soon! Miss yall!

Heather Robinette said...

Are you sure she was hiding her face because she was so excited, or embarrased ?!?!?!? ha,ha

Amy Griffin said...

gotta LOVE a good cheerleading uniform. She looks cute in it too.

Casey said...

Sailor definitely looks cute in that cheerleader outfit!

Wadsworth Family- said...

Yeah! I love it..I guess I'm a litle partial though! Amanda