Monday, September 15, 2008

A weekend of Birthday Parties!

Happy Birthday Holden and Addie! Saturday we helped celebrate Holden Moore's 5th birthday. We found our way to "The Creek" in Oakdale thanks to the great directions from Holden's mom Megan! It is out in the middle of no where but let me tell ya...It is an awesome place. Sailor loved to watch the big kids going off the giant slide and zip line into the creek. She wanted in on the action but will have to wait a few years at least for the zip line! Holden racked up on all kinds of fishing gear, clothes and best of all his very own 4wheeler! We had a great time!




Sailor and Sawyer having some lunch!



Fishin in the paddle boat!





Sailor loved the little picnic table, just her size!






Thinking of a good wish!


Sunday Sailor and I helped celebrate Addie Richards 1st birthday! Suzanne and I can't believe it has been a year since we were planning and getting ready for our two girls. They are both getting so big and it is so fun to see them play together. Sailor and I had so much fun at Addie's party. Addie got all kinds of great toys and especially the bag full of unique goodies from her Aunt Lee Ann, the world traveler!





Addie loved ripping into her presents!



Too Cute!



Not sure about the taste!





Love the crown! Fits great Rod!

Lee Ann and Sailor playing with the best part, wrapping paper!

3 comments:

The Richards-Rod, Suzanne, and Addie said...

Thank you all so much for coming to the party! Love the picture of the three sweet babies. You are right- too cute!

Tara said...

Thanks for sharing! Those pictures were great! I cant believe it has been a year either, I feel like she just got here. Connor is going to be 2 and I feel like I am losing touch with reality to say the least... The kiddos are so cute together! How great that LeeAnn got to be there.

LeeAnn said...

Hi Nikki! It was great to see you again and to meet Sailor. I felt like I knew her already. I´ve told Suzanne we need to have a blogging reunion. It´s much better live in person! Take care, LeeAnn