Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sailor loves to fish!!

Ready to catch a big one!

Sailor loves to rub noses, so she decided the fish needed a nose rub!



She also loves to play with all the bait!



It seems I am always catching up. Joe, Sailor and I have been taking either late evening or early morning boat rides so I can miss all the huge waves and ride in the boat comfortably. Joe is so happy that Sailor loves to fish. She told Buddy to move over, daddy has a new partner. She has caught at least 6 fish every trip.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh how awesome! She is a natural just like her Daddy! I have to say that I was a little alarmed by that one photo- it looked like the fish was suctioned on her nose! Too funny. Connor is counting down the days till we go back to Grannie and Pops so he can fish off of the dock. He loves it too and casts his line with the toy fishing rod in our living room all the time. He has even managed to get the foam hook wrapped around some of my decorations in the house. How lovely, right?! I hope you are doing well! It is almost time for #2!

Anonymous said...

That is too cool that she likes to fish! Don't have to worry about her being a prissy girl that is scared of worms and fish- plus she seems to be very good at it!