Friday, August 17, 2007

July 27, 2007
My baby shower, Hosted by Heather Robinette, Pam Penley, Vicki Gunter and Kendra Gunter. I had such a good turn out for my shower. So many people came and we got so many wonderful gifts. We are so blessed with friends and family that have supported me throughout my pregnancy.

Colton assumes since he is such a huge Yankee's fan that Sailor will be too. He gave her a complete infant pink Yankee set. Thanks, Colt!
Vicki serving her wonderful punch!
Heather taking down my gift directory.
Tara Thompson, Connor Thompson and me!!
This is a special gift with a funny story. Heather and I took a vacation to Myrtle Beach back in March, before I new girl or boy. I saw this lamp and loved it, however, I didn't know for sure the nursery decor so I didn't buy it. Later I decided on a Beach theme and these colors. Heather had friends that went on trips look for the lamp without success, the stores we had visited were sold out. Come to find out it has been discontinued from manufacture. We searched and searched the internet and finally she was able to get one through the manufacturer. Thank you for your dedication in searching, Sailor's nursery would not be complete without this special lamp!
Me and Casey Stooksbury
Liz Albertson, Tara, Connor, Me and Kendra Gunter.

What a profile!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Awwww, we had such a good time at your shower! Glad to see everyone is doing so well!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

It looks like you had a great time!! Your sweet baby is almost here! I cannot wait to see all of your pictures soon! We will be praying for a QUICK and safe delivery...you will do great!!