Thursday, October 4, 2007

The cutest new shop in town...Ella Minnow Pea...is at Ladd Landing, Kingston. This is our new favorite place to shop. We are trying not to go very often until mommy returns to work so we will have money to spend! An old friend that I played softball with in highschool, Carrie Helle, is the owner. She is such a talented artist. She was able to come and take pictures of Sailor on Monday. They turned out great. Thanks Carrie! Here is a slideshow, I really hope it works!

Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com
">
" border="0" alt="" />

4 comments:

Tara said...

Nikki,
These pictures are awesome! Your friend did a very good job! I love all of the smiles that she is giving you. She has grown so much since the last post! I still cant believe how much she looks like you!!!

Lindsey said...

Look at that cute little smile :) My stepmom was telling about Ella Minnow Pea and she loves it too! I have to go and check that place out!!!

Heather Robinette said...

I will miss Sailor (and you too) so much this next week. I know she will change while I am gone. I'll just have to go down to the computer room and bring up this page every day or so. I wish you were going with us. It's still not too late!!!

Darby said...

The pictures are so great!!! Sailor is absolutely beautiful! You can tell from all the smiles that she is a very happy baby!