Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A busy weekend

On Saturday Sailor, Joe and I got to visit with Casey, Bradley and Casey's Granny and Papaw. I didn't get to take any pictures on Saturday. Here is Casey and Sailor when she came to visit us in the hospital.
After our visit with Bradley and Casey we went over to Granny Wanda's for the first time. Sailor is in her big girl bed at Wanda's.
Sunday we attended the United Methodist Church's Homecoming. It was a wonderful service. We got to see lots of friends we haven't seen in quite a while. Sailor got to meet a lot of the Church family we grew up with. We enjoyed seeing Mimi and Potts, Lindsey, Darby and all of Tara's family except Tara. Too bad you guys could not make it, I completely understand how busy you must be. We were sorry we didn't get to stay for the youth reunion.

Sailor, Nana and Peyton with Pop in the background.
Sailor, Peyton and Colton
Sailor with Colton
Nana's girl!
Sailor, Lindsey and me.


5 comments:

Tara said...

Nikki, thanks for the pictures! I am so glad that you all took them since we couldnt be there in person! We were so sad that we didnt get to meet Sailor, especially Connor since he really likes the ladies these days! Man, is he a flirt!!! Brad loves to carry him around the mall because he is a chick magnet. Ha! Boys, boys... Hope you are doing well!! Give Sailor a kiss for me! Love, Tara
- We will call you when we come into town at the end of October. We will want to come over for a visit for sure!

Lindsey said...

YAY! I made Sailor's blog :) It was so good to see you. We made it home safely which is good but I hope you saw on my blog all of our misfortunates that I was telling you about ha! Hopefully I will see yall again soon!

Darby said...

It was so good to see yall! I'm hate we didn't get to chat much! I love all the pictures of Sailor...she is absolutely beautiful!!!

Wadsworth Family- said...

I really wish I would have gotten to visit with everyone. We all have such good memories of UMYF. I tell Jeff all the time that we were so lucky to have such a close group of friends. Amanda

LeeAnn said...

Nikki- so good to find you here! I wish I could have made it to the homecoming. I would love to see your new little one. She is absolutely precious! A million miles away- but this makes me feel so much closer to home. Thanks for sharing. All my best, LeeAnn