Saturday, April 26, 2008

I have a question?

I am very apprehensive about deleting pictures from my memory cards for my camera. I have them saved on my camera, computer and a flash drive and some of them uploaded to shutterfly. I know this is probably a little crazy and it DRIVES Joe crazy because every time I go to use my camera I have to scroll through and find a picture to delete so I can take one. Back to my question. My computer is starting to bog down because of all the memory the pictures are taking up. I was wondering how all of you save or backup your pictures. Any suggestions would be helpful.

6 comments:

The Rue Family said...

When I fill up my memory card, I save it and put it a new one. I will look around and find them on sale at different times and places so that I have a couple of extra. That way I don't have 9 million pics on my computer. You could also put them on a CD to keep! Hope this helps.

Heather Robinette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

You sound like Casey. :) I save mine on my computer and a CD. I also back up computer to an external hard-drive as well.

Tara said...

I burned Connors 1st complete year of pictures on a DVD. I usually try to back up my pictures every month on a DVD/CD. The bad thing is that I dont have any printed!

Tara said...

I burned Connors 1st complete year of pictures on a DVD. I usually try to back up my pictures every month on a DVD/CD. The bad thing is that I dont have any printed!

Amy Griffin said...

I am the worst. I just save them on my computer then back up to external drive. However, I spilled a drink on my laptop and realized I needed a better plan.