Monday, April 28, 2008

My new book!

Sailor loves to chew on everything including all of her books. We usually get about halfway through a good story and the book goes straight to the mouth. Aunt Heather decided to put her newly learned sewing skills to work. She created Sailor a brand new Mother Goose Story book made completely from fabric. Sailor loves it, she can chew on it all she wants and then I can put it the washer to clean it up. It says volume 1 on the cover...can't wait for next volume. Thanks Aunt Heather.


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

good job Aunt Heather.. that is awesome! where did you find that cool fabric? :)

Casey said...

That is such a great idea!! I might have to put my sewing skills to the test and try that! I can't wait to see you guys soon so that you can meet Drew!! Maybe we can work that out soon!

Heather Robinette said...

Did it say volume 1?!?!? I had fun making it. I don't think my Sunday School Lesson book would have make it throught another 'chewing' in church!!!

The Richards-Rod, Suzanne, and Addie said...

Sailor is so cute! How special that Heather made it! Addie has a cloth book too that she loves to chew on!