Sunday, October 5, 2008

Catching up!

I have some catching up to do. I have gotten out of the habit of blogging partly because it is difficult with Sailor being that she loves electronics. She can't stand it if someone is on the computer without her right there with them. She has gotten so mobile and is just walking around everywhere. Here are a few cute random pictures.

The other day Sailor was being very quite back in the dormer window where her toys stay. I walked around and caught her! She had unloaded her book basket and was sitting in it instead. You can tell by the grin she was so proud of herself!

I can't remember if this was just a bad hair day or if daddy had styled it that morning!


2 comments:

Tara said...

Too cute! I love those pictures- toddlers at their best! I completely understand about it being hard to blog. Connor loves the computer too and that is why I am so tired all the time because I stay up after he goes to bed just to blog. Do I have an addiction...? Ha! Hopefully we can see you guys soon. We are planning on making a trip soon.

Heather Robinette said...

Ahhhh, she looks like cousin Colton in the bad hair day picture!!!