Sunday, October 26, 2008

Boo at the Zoo!!!

Saturday evening Heather, Peyton, Sailor and I went to Boo at the Zoo! We were able to Trick or Treat down the haunted trail, watch a little bit of a magic show, saw some belly dancing, spotted a few animals, ride on a camel and experience a Krispy Kreme Doughnut for the first time! I have to say it was a super fun night.
It's not everyday you get to ride on a camel, if gas doesn't continue to get better we may start looking into that!


Our caged kids!


Soooo good!


Now thats a big elephant!


Don't they both look thrilled for another picture!


Not to sure about the super heroes?


Or the giant pumkin!


Ready for some candy!!


Peyton is such a good driver!

6 comments:

Owings Family said...

How fun! We MUST all go next year! I'm sure Peyton was such a big help and Heather probably had as much fun as Sailor!

hornefamily said...

How fun! I love the witch pictures. She is so cute in her Halloween costume.

Tara said...

That is so neat. I always heard about it, but had never been. I dont know if our zoo does that or not. Looks fun! I remember riding the camels.. and your right it would be a much cheaper form of transportation!

Heather Robinette said...

We had such a good time. I love her witch costume!!! Looks like you have been having fun today while I am hard at work!!! I'll post my "video" of the belly dancers tonight!

Heather Robinette said...

Oh and the boys are ready for the annual pumpkin carving Wednesday night too. I want to see Sailor's expression when she digs in!!!

Matias Weyerstall said...

hola soy de argentina visita mi blog