Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Blayke!

Sailor and I went to the most organized birthday party ever. My Best friend from high school's little girl celebrated her birthday this afternoon. There were every bit of 40 middle school kids in their front yard. Crazy, Crazy, Crazy. They first played balloon stomp where you tie a balloon around your ankle and try to stomp everyone else's balloon while salvaging yours. Next it was the 3 legged race followed by a game I am not sure the name of...groups of 3 tie a string with a carrot hanging on it around one team members waist. Then they are blind folded and guided by the other 2 members while trying to dip their carrot into a small bucket on the ground. Next a water balloon toss where Peyton and his partner were runner up and finally a pinata smash. I am sure I have forgotten some of the great games but anyway you get the picture. Needless to say Sailor and I were spectators for most of the events but she did get to try out the trampoline!

Sailor with the birthday girl!

4 comments:

Casey said...

Glad you guys had a good time at the party! She looks just like Kendra!

Owings Family said...

Sailor looks so excited on the trampoline!!

Tara said...

I cant believe how old Blayke is! Wow, are we really that old? She is so pretty and looks just like Kendra to say the least. Sailor looks like she had a great time, especially on that trampoline! Fun times!

Heather Robinette said...

Thanks for taking the boys. I'm sorry we missed it, it looks like you had a great time. I love the trampoline pic.