Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Love the Lake!

Like it says in my profile, most of our best memories have been made at one time or another on the lake! This past summer was the first year that I can remember where every weekend was not spent somewhere on the lake. Since my mom and dad put in a pool we went there more often to swim this year. I have to say it was a little different summer. Don't get me wrong the pool is wonderful and very convenient, safe and clean! I still love the lake and look forward to Sailor spending many great weekends somewhere on the lake learning to swim, ski, wakeboard, and tube. She may even ride the flying saucer, who knows! The flying saucer was a homemade round piece of wood you could do just about anything on, sit, stand, climb on each others shoulders, just what ever, while holding a ski rope and being pulled behind the boat! Anyway a few weekends ago we went down to Pop's camper and mom took these pictures while Sailor was down by the water looking for fish and ducks. It was a very pretty day so I thought I would share!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lake is so pretty- you just can't beat it! Sailor will be lucky to grow up there.

Tara said...

Those are great pictures! We sure do miss the lake!

Wadsworth Family- said...

We love it too! I can't wait to get Lake on a tube; maybe next summer if we go really slow! Amanda

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Cute pictures! I am sure she will grow up loving the lake as much as you! What great memories!