Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MLK JR Day/Snow Day!

We finally got a little snow, just enough to make a mini, Sailor size, snowman! Several weeks ago on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day we woke up to Sailor's first snow. It was Monday so I was off anyway and Joe had the holiday off so we all got to play. Sailor loved the snow and did not want to some inside. She finally got to wear her snow suit Granny Wanda got her for Christmas. It's the second one she got for her, she did not get to wear last year's at all. Maybe her little sister or brother will have a chance to wear it next year!

Mom, I feel like Ralphie from the Christmas story!

Oops, his nose fell off :-(

Don't eat the yellow snow!

Giving the snowman a hug!

giddy up, Beamer!

Catching snow flakes!



4 comments:

Tara said...

Oh yeah! I am so glad to finally got some use out of that cute snowsuit! She looks so cute all bundled up and I always think of Ralphie when I am getting C ready to play in the snow too! Love that scene! How are you feeling Mama?

Heather Robinette said...

You got some really good pics. I love the one of her hugging the snowman!

Casey said...

Those pictures are super cute, I love her Ralphie outfit!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we got that snow for the kids to play in! It looks like Beamer had lot of fun, too! Harley loved it as well.