Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have been in trouble for not posting in so long. I feel like I have less and less time and I just can't seem to fit "blogging" in. I feel funny about "blogging" without pictures and I definitely have not taken many/enough pictures lately.

Happy Valentines day, just a little late!



We have started eating all kinds of new foods. Sailor is a good little eater. She has liked everything she has tried. The only thing she has to think about is carrots. I don't think she has decided about them yet. Anyway, I thought this picture would have been a lot cuter if her supper had not ended up on her Valentine outfit. Joe and I cooked Fondue for Valentine's day. It is my favorite. We had all kinds of fresh veggies and fruit and of course fresh bread with cheese fondue. It was great. Sailor had some fruit too, just not as fresh as ours. Her's was packaged with a gerber label. I think bananas are her favorite so far.

Joe and Sailor matched this morning for church so I had to make their picture.

Sailor had a long day of shopping with me and Nana. Thanks to Tara, Heather found Fleet Feet in Knoxville. She went on and on about how wonderful her new shoes feel. So, of course, Nana, Sailor and I headed out after church for Fleet Feet. I have to say...Thanks Tara and Heather, I love my new shoes. They were quite expensive but I truely think they will be worth it. I can't wait to try them out.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

that is one cute valentine you have there :) she is getting so big!

Tara said...

Yaaahhh for Fleet Feet! So far I have inspired 4 friends to try it so far! They are wonderful! The pictures are great! Sailor is looking more and more like you everyday! What a cutie!

Brandi said...

Your lil girl is so cute!