Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sailor is 6 month's old!!!

Sailor turned 6 month's old on Friday, Feb. 22. She is changing and learning new things so fast. She can roll over consistently from back to front, only towards the left. She is working hard to go to the right but just can't get over that old arm. She rolled over from front to back for the first time Friday night. I was so excited. She just found her feet and does not seem to want to let go. This makes diaper changes extra challenging now. We are sitting up statically for about 1-2 minutes, however once she loses it, she crashes. She is doing more and more with her hands and her coordination has improved so much. She loves to bang everything on her highchair table. If she ever decides to let go you better watch out. Mealtime is so fun now. I love to see what she likes and what she doesn't. Surprisingly she has liked everything so far. Joe and I are not picky eaters so I am hoping she won't be either. Joe can't believe she likes green peas because he hates them. She still suffers a little from Reflux so she is on medication for that. It seems to be under control for now but we have to change the dose often because she is gaining weight and changing so quickly. She has had a cold for the past 3 weeks. We went to the doctor twice in one week. I vowed to not take her back unless I was absolutely desperate because trust me if you are not sick before you go and wait in the sick side waiting room...you will be when you leave. I could smell the germs in there. All the mothers looked at me like I was an idiot because I left Sailor in her seat with a blanket covering the whole top and facing the corner. We disinfected everything when we left there. Luckily with fingers crossed we are just about to kick the runny nose!


Life is so good!!

2 comments:

Heather Robinette said...

What a cute "tushy"....looking more like her mom everyday!!!

Tara said...

Life IS Good! Thank you for that post. I loved getting to hear what Miss Sailor has been up to! She is growing up fast!