Monday, May 5, 2008

WE HAVE TEETH!!

I am a little behind the times these days. I have been slowly working on this same little post for a whole week. Wednesday before last Sailor finally got two teeth. She had been a little more fussy than usual and had a few restless nights. Sure enough two bottom teeth broke through on Wednesday. She is just changing and growing so fast. It seems like overnight she has learned so many new things. She began crawling as I wrote about before in a previous post. She has learned to wave bye, bye and is beginning to babble bye, bye on cue! I am finding just like other moms are saying, I have less and less time to blog. I will try to keep up. I have not been able to get any pictures of her teeth yet. I will post them as soon as I get them! I thought these pictures were just cute of her sitting in the grass on our day off!



3 comments:

The Clifton Family said...

Adorable HAT! I love the pattern... and the first picture is great. You need to blow that one up!

Tara said...

I love the hat too! Now that she has some chompers, she can eat all kinds of good stuff! She is getting so big, I cant believe it!!!!

Maranda said...

That hat is too cute!! They are growing up too fast aren't they???? Brody always got his teeth two at a time.