Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Saturday June 28, 2008, Joe and I have been married 5 years. I love to think back to that beautiful day in 2003. I am so thankful to have had such a wonderful wedding to always remember! So many people helped out in making that day so special and I am so thankful for all of them. Joe and I have been together for such a long time it is hard to remember him not being around and us not being together. We have so many wonderful memories of growing up and growing closer together. We have been through so much together and I honestly don't know what I would do without him. As it says in my profile Joe and I began dating, or liking, each other in March of 1992. Sailor and I are both so fortunate to have such a wonderful husband and daddy. I am so blessed! It's a beautiful life!
Here are some pictures of Me and Joe through the years. Funny hair, mustaches and clothes!

5 comments:

Jones Family said...

Great pics! Time goes by so fast. After seeing all those pics from school it brings back alot of memories. I miss those days of just being a kid:)

Heather Robinette said...

I love the slide shows! I think your big hair had mine beat! Especially the picture in the multicolor prom dress on the front porch. I love looking back at the pictures from all these years, and to think it all started at my 18th birthday party!!! I look forward to watching you continue to grow as a family and love each other more and more. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Lindsey said...

oh how fun to celebrate the times you have had together!! i LOVED all of those prom hair do's... and Joe's mullet too ha! Your wedding montage is so special too, you guys had a beautiful day!

Happy Anniversary :)

Tara said...

Those were great! What were we thinking with that hair??? I think that I probably caused global warming with all of the aerosol hairspray I used back then! Ha! I will have to say that I think tbat Brads 'stache has Joe's beat! I love that we all starting dating the same time and are married now. When I tell people about Brad and I they think I am crazy and then I tell them about you guys and the Stooksburys... Your wedding was beautiful, you had great weather! Happy Anniversary you guys!!!

The Clifton Family said...

I love the slideshow...especially the old prom do's. Adorable...and happy anniversary!