Monday, June 30, 2008

Mustang Sailor!

Well...Joe says it is more like a Volks Wagon. For our anniversary gift to each other Joe and I decided to buy Sailor her 1st car! It even converts to a walker which is what we really wanted anyway. She just loves it. Sailor is 10 months old now and she is just really into everything. She is standing more and more everyday, climbing on everything, clapping, talking more and more. She has started eating solids like Gerber graduates puffy things and cherios! She even tried some chips with bean on them at Los Primos where the hostess knows her by name!




Daddy is letting me practice for to lawn mower!


Look, isn't my car pretty!




I am lovin it! Look close you can see all 4 teeth!

Joe and I had a great anniversary weekend. We spent most of our time just playing with Sailor. Saturday evening Sailor went out to eat with Nana, Pop, Aunt Heather, Uncle Bruce and Peyton and Colton so Joe and I could go out. We headed to the lake for a nice ride only to get caught in a horrible storm. I got to see how the new boat takes the monster waves vs. the Bullet. Anyway we got to the Lighthouse Restaurant just before the rain. It worked out great. The storm passed while we ate and the water was smooth as glass for the trip back!

5 comments:

Heather Robinette said...

How cute!!! I'll have to come see it this week!!!

Lindsey said...

you guys are so sweet to treat Sailor as your "present" to each other. i guess it is true that it is all about the kids once they come huh? ha

Tara said...

Her car is so pretty! Connor had one of these too (not in pink of course) and LOVED it! It has been retired now but we got some good use out of it. I still cant get over how big she has gotten! She looks like she will be walking real soon!

Amy Griffin said...

I love the car - pink of course! Both my kids loved theirs too - Happy Crusing Sailor!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

She is just the cutest thing! You can even see through the pictures her big personality! She gets cuter with every post!