Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



Joe, Sailor, Pop and I started the day at Church. I am not sure how the message was because Sailor was in rare form and she and I played in the lobby most of the morning with Rod and Addison Richards. Sailor gave daddy a new bathing suit for Father's Day. We had a wonderful afternoon at Pop and Nana's pool minus Nana who was still in Florida with the girls. Sailor had a great time playing with Peyton and Colton as usual. We ended the day with a cookout. Heather and I prepared all the food and Joe grilled. I have to say we missed Nana's burgers and the ribs were lacking but all in all it was a great day.


4 comments:

Tara said...

It sounds like you all had a great time at the pool, as usual. I am sure you all missed your Mom being there. I love all of your pictures with the trees in the background, reminds me of Rockwood. We have none of those here! Ha! Just kidding, just not in our yard- YET!

LeeAnn said...

Hey Nikki! Too funny- I´m always telling the people at work not to ask me where any of these places are, because no way could i find them on the map! And that´s my job.... scary. I think that´s what happens when you come from a small town. =) Love your pictures. She´s a spitting image of you! So cute!

Heather Robinette said...

I love that you all dressed in coordinating colors!!!

Wadsworth Family- said...

I love Sailor's bikini, too cute! Amanda