Monday, August 4, 2008

Friday before last Joe, Sailor and I got to go for a boat ride and out to eat with Nana, Pop, GrannyFran and Granddaddy! We had such a wonderful time. After supper we even saw a Bald Eagle perched on a limb right on the side of the lake bank. I tried for a picture but the boat was rocking too much, they all blurred. We love to ride on GrannyFran and Granddaddy's pontoon boat. I think every grandchild has learned to drive at a very young age.

Sailor said driving is the best part!


3 comments:

Heather Robinette said...

Sailor looks like a pro driving the boat!

Owings Family said...

Love the pic of Sailor driving the boat! She looks so excited!

Tara said...

Aww, I miss the benefits of living in a small town by the lake! Seeing a bald eagle and hearing the boat hum as it goes down the lake are things you just cant get around here. I think we are making a day trip on Saturday to hang out at the lake. I cant wait!