Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Fun!

Saturday evening Joe, Sailor and I went to the park to feed the ducks. Sailor absolutely loved it. She was fascinated by the geese and ducks. She just could not get enough. I think she is just an animal lover. She wakes up in the morning saying dog. Anyway, we fed the ducks and played on the playground for a while but she would have just as soon skipped the playground a stayed by the lake. We spent Sunday at the pool and I forgot the camera, sorry no pics. We ended the day with a boat ride up the river, Sailor slept through most of it, she loves to ride.

Sailor and Daddy feeding the ducks!

Sailor waving bye, bye!
Sliding down the tube!
Just a swingin!
Sailor and Daddy sitting on the back of the boat after our ride. Sailor is sporting her Bass Pro Sho's, "My first fishing hat"!

3 comments:

Heather Robinette said...

I still have that phone number for the ducks. I think a couple would make a great birthday present!!!

Tara said...

How cute! Connor has this same hat, of course it is not in pink. I am so bummed because C refuses to wear a hat of any kind. I love the new Nike's too! I cant believe how big she is! So cute!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How sweet! We love the park too! She gets cuter everyday! Also I love her hat! I was going to tell you I was looking on a website www.littlemonkeytoes.com at shoes for Ki and saw some really cute orange and white polka dot ones. I wished we lived here and I would buy them in a heartbeat b/c they would be perfect for football season! Thought you might be interested!