Monday, August 4, 2008

A visit with old friends!

Friday night Joe, Sailor and I had a great time catching up with old friends and got to meet a new one. Last year around March or April I got a phone call from Nashville, it was Mark. He said congratulations I heard you and Joe are expecting! He asked our due date. I said September 16th. He replied, Jess and I are due Sept. 17th. Crazy how close but I guess they are a little more accurate out in middle TN! Megan was born on Sept. 16th, Sailor surprised us a little earlier. Anyway, Joe, Mark and Jay were room mates in Memphis for 4 years while going to dental and pharmacy school. It was so funny to watch the girls play while Eli just sat back and watched. Sailor seemed a little uneasy for a while I think because she has never seen a girl her own age before. We all had a great time, thanks Jay and Amanda, the lasagna was great!

We are working on our etiquette, we told Sailor it is rude to look in other people's cabinets!

Mark and Megan!


Jay and Eli!
Amanda, Eli, Sailor and me!

Sorry Jess, I didn't get any pictures of you :(




Sailor couldn't leave without at least trying out this bouncing thing we have heard all about. She loved it. Too bad I think it is a little late to invest in one. We may just have to go back to more often to use Eli's!

3 comments:

Heather Robinette said...

Looks like y'all had a great time and Colton didn't even crash the party, though it wasn't for a lack of trying!!!

Tara said...

You guys are so lucky to be close enough to get together like that. All of the kids are so cute together! It is hard at this age to take them places because they dont know "etiquette" and they get into everything they are not supposed to. Just be glad she didnt start pulling things out of the cabinets. Ha!

Amy Griffin said...

We would have loved to have been to socialize with you guys! It looks like you had fun.