Monday, August 25, 2008

Sailor Reese Presley August 2008

It seems like only yesterday Joe and I were heading to the hospital to have little Sailor but at the same time it seems she has always been here with us. This has been an absolutely amazing year. I have never in my life experienced the feelings I have watching Sailor grow and change and learn new things. Each and every day is so precious to me and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
Last week we had Sailor's 12 months pictures made and they turned out amazing. I truly don't think they could be better. Thanks again Carrie!

6 comments:

Jones Family said...

Looks like she had a blast. I love the pics. Sailor is a doll:)

Wadsworth Family- said...

The pictures are beautiful; Happy Bithday Sailor!

Katie said...

She is so sweet!

Denira Baird Williams said...

She is so cute!

Casey said...

Those are the sweetest pictures!!

Tara said...

Wow! Those are incredible pictures! Carrie really does a great job. I love the pink frilly outfit, if only I could have the chance to buy some of those.. Ha! I hope Sailor had a great birthday! It looks like everyone had a great time. The pictures are great!