Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sailor and the Sand!


Sailor got a new sand box last Sunday. She and I got to play all day on Monday. I wanted Sailor to get to experience sand before we travel to the beach next week. I am invisioning another grass episode. We decided we needed a sand box to practice! She loved it. I say she loved it because she did not cry at all. She mostly just sat there and chewed a shovel but no crying is really good. She let me cover her legs with sand and she got a few handfuls! Colton came over in the afternoon and I think he and I enjoyed building things and playing in it a little more than Sailor did but we all had a great time.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Yahoo! What a relief that she likes the sand! I know you will be able to sleep a little easier now until the big trip! Have fun!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How fun! We need a sandbox now that we aren't living at the beach anymore! So glad that she liked it! You'll have to watch her, Kiley's favorite was to eat it by the handful!! Hope you have fun at the beach...can't wait to see pics of Sailor in her bikini!!

Amy Griffin said...

Sand is a bit scary but Jude was more afraid of the sound of the water! I hope you guys have a great trip.

The Richards-Rod, Suzanne, and Addie said...

That looks like so much fun. What a good idea to get a sandbox. Hope you guys have a good trip!