Monday, May 12, 2008

Sailor meets Eli and Noah!

Friday night we were able to go to a cookout at our friend's Mitch and Susan's to celebrate Mitch's birthday back in April. Susan and Mitch and Jay and Amanda have new babies. They were both born on the same day, in the same hospital! Sailor had a big time playing in the grass with all the boys. All the big boys got to play in the grass also with an intense game of Cornhole! We all ended up inside as a storm blew in chatting and watching the different stages of babies. We had a great time.


Sailor was concerned with Noah crying and wanted to console him!


Sailor was loving dancing with Donnie, He is practicing for baby Maddox on the way. Hope I have the spelling right?


Sailor wouldn't crawl in the grass, Mitchell's grass was way too healthy!

Eli did not mind the stiff grass, He was comfortable anywhere!

Sailor and Thomas. Sailor says...what daddy, I'm not flirting!

Eli says, "don't squeeze too hard".

Sailor says, "Oh I'm sorry, did I hurt you"?

4 comments:

The Rue Family said...

They are all so stinkin cute! Sailor is getting so BIG!!! Time FLIES!!!

Heather Robinette said...

I love the picture of Thomas and Sailor! I told him that he looked like a natural when I saw him holding Eli at the ballgame the other day!

Owings Family said...

Thomas is a natural! He can come hold Eli anytime! I'm so glad that you've FINALLY posted. I loved the "new book" post, but was ready for some new reading material! :) We had a great time at the cookout and loved watching Sailor. She is so fun!

Tara said...

Those pictures are so funny and cute! The cookout looked like great fun! I love all of your captions below the pictures, very cute.